Standard export packing or according to your request.
SKE Digital Display Compressive Testing Machine
The digital testing machine is mainly used in testing materials compressive strength, flexural strength and other physical properties. With motor-driven loading or hydraulic pressure elevator mechanism realize constant speed loading. It is widely used in testing engineering ceramics,electroceramics,daily use ceramics,cement,tiles compression strength. Change fixture can also testing bending, breaking resistanceand other property parameters.
Main technical parameters:
1. Sampling: not less than 10 in a group;
2. Sample shape and size: the sample is cylindrical shape or square prism whose cross-section is a square. Bottom diameter of cylindrical is 5 mm± 0.1 mmand height is 12.5mm± 0.1mm. for piezoelectric ceramic whose cross-section is a square side length is 5 mm±0. 1 mmand height is 12. 5 mm±0.1mm;
3. Measuring the diameter or cross section of sample size, accuracy 0.02 mm;
4. Maximum load: 5KN, 10KN; 20KN, 50KN, 100KN and 300KNalternative specifications;
5. Compression stroke: 100mm, 150mm, or 200mm;
6. Can allocated different sizes head;
7. Loading speed: 5 ~ 700 (N / S) adjustable;
8. Processing precision: less than 0.5%;
9. Power: 220V, motor power 0.3KW; 0.75kw, 1.5kw, etc.
Packaging & Shipping
1 Delivery date: 20days
2.Payment terms:TT 30% in advance as the deposit, the balance to be paid before shipment.
3.Package: standard exporting plywood case.
² Machine production will be arranged strictly according to the contract;
² Machine photos will be sent to you for inspection during production;
² Send customs clearance documents by DHL;
² Update latest news after delivery and prepare customs clearance;
² 12 months warranty except for wear parts;
² Broken spare parts (except for wear parts) will be sent for free due to quality problems;
² In time response to customers technical problems;
² New products update for customers' reference
We are specialized in tester, instrument&equipment of ceramics, inorganic non-metallic materials, glass, cement&engineering testing.