WM Unglazed ceramic tile plates pottery deep abrasion tester
It is based on GB/T3810.2-2006, ISO 10545 to determine resistance to deep abrasion for unglazed tiles.
Main technical parameters:
1. Friction wheel speed: 75 ±4 R/min;
First grinding diameter: 200 ±0.2 mm; thickness: 10 ±0.1 mm, hardness: above HB500 (suitable for GB/T3810.7-2006),
Second grinding diameter: 200 ±0.2 mm; thickness: 70 ±0.1 mm, hardness: above HB500 (suitable for GB/T12988-91);
2. Materials entry speed: 100 ±10 (g/100r);
3. Sample size: 100×150 mm;
4. Abrasive particle size is white F80 alumina melt which is set in ISO 8486-1986;
5. Hoper volume is larger than 5L; first mass of pressure code: 2.5 KG, applicable standards: GB/T3810.7-2006,second mass of pressur code :14kg ,suiteble for GB/T12988-91 ;
6. Friction has functions of computation and preset, which can set time to auto-complete the experiment.
We are specialized in tester, instrument&furnace of ceramics, inorganic non-metallic materials, glass,cement&engineering testing.
1 Delivery date: 7days
2.Payment terms: TT 100% in advance.
3.Package: standard exporting plywood case.