Standard export packing or according to your request
DRX-I-JH Thermal conductivity of carbon-graphite thermal insulation-materials
DRX-I-JH High-Temperature Thermal Conductivity Tester(direct power longitudinal heat flow method)
Based on the theory of longitudinal hot flow method, it mainly tests the thermal conductivity of conductive objects at high temperature. It is applicable to test the thermal conductivity and diathermancy of metal, stainless steel materials and nonmetal conductive graphite, etc. The instrument tests the conductor materials thermal conductivity by using direct power longitudinal heat flow method.
Referential standard: GB3651-83 Measuring Method for Thermal Conductivity of Metal at High Temperature
GB8722-88 Method for the Tetermination of Thermal Conductivity of Graphite Materials at Median Temperature.
Main technical parameters:
1. Max operating temperature(oC): ambient ~1000;
2. Testing scope:1-40w / mk and 20 ~ 500w / m k(related to the conductivity of materials);
3. Number of samples: >2, made in accordance with the standard Φ5*220;
4. Sample Size: metal: rodlike Φ5*220(mm) others such as graphite: Φ5*220(mm). Perforate a 3mm hole with depth 2mm every 50mm from the middle of samples. Size of threadlike samples: Φ1*3mm;
5. Testing accuracy: better than 5%, up to: 2%;
6. Vacuum and protective atmosphere can be customized according to user requirements;
7. Fully automatic testing is realized and the heating-up rate is adjustable;
8, Supply voltage: 220V;
9. Fully automatic testing, data output can be achieved by connecting computer;
10. Machine power consumption: ≤4.KW.
Packaging & Shipping
1 Delivery date: 35days
2.Payment terms:TT 30% in advance as the deposit, the balance to be paid before shipment.